Ways to Support
Share the Gift of Music - Donate Now
Share the Gift of Music – Donate Now
Core to our mission, the Manchester Community Music School is committed to ensuring that anyone wishing to study music or benefit from music therapy services can regardless of a family’s financial situation. As such, the Music School awards more than $100,000 in financial assistance each year and subsidizes outreach programming by an additional $100,000. Your gift makes it possible for MCMS to continue to offer they highest quality music education and music therapy services possible and ensure its accessibility.
The impact of your support
$2,500 Brings music exploration and/or music therapy based musical experiences to partnering organizations like the YMCA, Manchester Police Athletic League, Center for New Americans, and Girls, Inc. for an entire academic year.
$2,000 Provides free after school music programs to children in Title 1 schools.
$1,500 Allows a child to take private music lesson for a full academic year or provides music therapy services for an individual with special needs for a full academic year.
$1,000 Brings 10 weeks of Music Therapy group sessions to partnering social service agencies.
$550 Enables a child to participate in an ensemble for an entire academic year.
$250 Makes it possible for a child to attend a summer camp program.
$150 Allows a preschooler to attend a Sprouting Melodies® early childhood class with their caregiver.
Ways You Can Create a Legacy for the Future
- The Endowment Fund generates a sustainable stream of income, leaving the majority of the assets to grow in perpetuity.
- The Fund welcomes gifts including cash, bequests, stock, life insurance and retirement assets.
- Did you know you can use your Required Minimum Distribution to donate as a Qualified Charitable Distribution?
- The benefit to you, besides supporting us, is a QCD is a tax advantaged way to give!
- Have you considered including the Manchester Community Music School in your estate planning?
- By naming MCMS in your Will, you are making an investment in future generations and creating a legacy that lives on.