Tuition Discounts & Referrals
Affordable and Accessible Music Education for All!
The Music School offers a referral program and a variety of tuition discounts.
New Student Private Lesson Discount
We want to encourage new students to the school, and current students to try new things! New students and those interested in trying a new instrument are eligible to take advantage of one of these special offers:
New Student 6-Lesson Trial Program $199 for six 30-minute lessons
Perfect for students to try a new instrument, new teacher, or to see if the Manchester Community Music School is a good fit.
(Although most students try six, 30-minute lessons, this offer can also be used for four, 45-minute lessons, or three, 60-minute lessons.)
New Student Full-Year Rate $1,513 for 34 weeks
New students who sign up for a full year of 30-minute private lessons can do so at the discounted rate of $1,399.10 for 34 weeks. (This can be prorated for students who start later in the year.
Private Lesson Discounts for NHYE Members
Private lessons are a perfect complement to large ensemble participation. Students who play in the New Hampshire Youth Ensemble Program are eligible for discounts off full-year private lesson tuition!
- Symphony Orchestra students receive $225 discount
- Concert Orchestra students receive $175 discount
- String Preparatory Ensemble students receive $150 discount
- Flute Choir students receive $200 discount
- Jazz Ensemble students receive $200 discount
- Youth Jazz Ensemble students receive $100 discount
Sibling Discount for Select Early Childhood Classes
This discount applies to Sprouting Melodies®, Little Maestros and Music Exploration Camps. 50% off tuition for additional siblings enrolled in the same class.
Music School families are our best community ambassadors! When you refer your friends or relatives to MCMS you are eligible for the following discounts:
- $25 off your tuition when you refer a new student/family and they enroll in a class, ensemble or new-student 6-lesson trial
- $100 off your tuition when you refer a new student/family and they enroll in full year private lessons
- A new student/family is defined as someone outside your own immediate family who has never taken part in any programs at the Music School in the past
- The discount must be applied to Music School Tuition; it is not redeemable for cash
- New student/family must complete registration and pay their tuition in order for referring student to receive discount