Tuition Discounts & Referrals
Affordable and Accessible Music Education for All!
The Music School offers a referral program and a variety of tuition discounts.
New Student Private Lesson Discounts
We want to encourage new students to the school, and current students to try new things! New students and those interested in trying new instruments are eligible to take advantage of one of these special offers:
New Student 6-Lesson Trial Program: $199.02 for six 30-minute private lessons – Perfect for students to try a new instrument, new teacher, or to see if the Manchester Community Music School is a good fit. (Although most students try six 30-minute lessons, this offer can also be used for four 45-minute lessons or three 60-minute lessons).
New Student Full-Year Rate: 30-Minute Private Lessons. $1,399.10 for 34 weeks (or pro-rated) – Perfect for the student ready to commit!
Private Lesson Discounts for NHYE Members
Private lessons are a perfect complement to large ensemble participation! Students who play in the New Hampshire Youth Ensemble Program are eligible for discounts off of full-year private lesson tuition!
- Symphony Orchestra students receive $225 discount off private lessons
- Concert Orchestra students receive $175 discount off private lessons
- String Preparatory Ensemble students receive $150 discount off private lessons
- Flute Choir students receive $200 discount off private lessons
- Jazz Ensemble students receive $200 discount off private lessons
- Jr. Jazz Ensemble students receive $100 discount off private lessons
Sibling Discount for Select Early Childhood Classes
- This discount applies to Sprouting Melodies, Beginning Maestros, and Music Exploration Camps:
- 50% off tuition for additional siblings enrolled in the same class.
Music School families are our best community ambassadors! When you refer your friends or relatives to the Music School you are eligible for the following discounts:
- $25 discount off your tuition when you refer a new student/family and they enroll in a class, ensemble, or new-student 6-lesson trial
- $100 discount off your tuition when you refer a new student/family and they enroll in full-year private lessons
- Please note:
- A new student/family is defined as someone outside of your own immediate family who has never taken part in any programs at the Music School in the past.
- The discount must be applied to Music School tuition; it is not redeemable for cash
- New student/family must complete registration and pay their tuition in order for referring student to receive discount