Auditions and Open Rehearsals for NH Youth Ensembles
The academic year is almost upon us and we here at the Music School are so excited for our students to return! The New Hampshire Youth Ensembles Program will be holding auditions for its various groups throughout August and into September. Check back often for updated information. Visit our NH Youth Ensembles page for detailed information about these groups.
Seating Auditions for the NH Youth Symphony Orchestra
- August 25, 2012 – 10 am to 2 pm – And ongoing Contact the Office for Dates
- Manchester Community Music School
- Click here for detailed audition information and materials
The Robbins Farley Select Honors Brass Quintet
- Auditions will be held in August. Check back here for dates.
NH Youth Jazz Ensemble
- OPEN REHEARSAL… a good opportunity for kids to try the group out, and for Carl Benevides, conductor, to recognize incoming talent. – September 10 and 17 from 6 – 8 pm at the Music School.
NH Youth Jazz Ensemble II
- OPEN REHEARSAL… a good opportunity for kids to try the group out, and for Matt Redmond, conductor, to recognize incoming talent. September 10 and 17 from 5 – 6 pm at the Music School.
All Other Ensembles
- Audition is required. Call the office to set up an audition time or learn more about their audition process.