Welcome to Manchester Community Music School
Manchester Community Music School, located in historic north Manchester, provides quality musical instruction, music therapy and performance opportunities for students and clients of all ages. The Music School is home to 50 of New England’s finest music educators and music therapists and over 1,500 students and clients from across New Hampshire. As a cultural performance center, we offer programs in an environment that encourages participation, interaction, and enjoyment. We are dedicated to supporting the artistic development of the community through our programs, and our classes are open to all regardless of age, race, national origin, physical challenges, or ability to pay.
Why become a student at Manchester Community Music School?
At MCMS, We Educate a Well Rounded Musician
Included with Lessons:
- Music Theory Classes
- Professional Concerts and Masterclasses
- Highlighted Performances on YouTube
- Musician of the Month
- World Class Teachers who are professionals in their fields
- Professional accompanists for rehearsals and performances
- Invitations to Perform at The Currier Museum for the Arts, Barnes and Noble, Community Events, and Area Nursing Homes and Community Centers.